Apple Pie Spritzer Cocktail Recipe:
- 1.75 oz infused apple cinnamon vodka
- 0.25 oz Amaretto
- Tablespoon of brown sugar
- Sprite or soda water
- lime twist
- cinnamon stick
- Muddle the vodka, Amaretto, and brown sugar together in a shaker until the brown sugar mostly dissolves.
- Fill tumbler with ice, dump the ice into the shaker with muddled ingredients, cap the shaker with the tumbler, and shake.
- Pour contents back into tumbler.
- Float with soda water, or with sprite to taste.
- Torch a lime twist over the drink to express lime skin oils into the drink.
- Garnish with torched lime twist and cinnamon stick, add ice if necessary and serve.
In order to make this apple pie spritzer cocktail we first infuse vodka with several different types of whole apples and several cinnamon sticks for one week.
After seven days of whole apples and cinnamon sticks infusing in vodka, we remove the apples and cinnamon sticks from the vodka and we also run it through a coffee filter to make sure it's clear to serve.
Always make sure to use an airtight container to infuse your vodka. Room temperature is ideal.
After one week, we are left with apple cinnamon infused vodka.
We store our infused vodka chilled in order to instantly make several great cocktail recipes. For instance, it can be served up in a martini glass, as is, with just a brown sugar rim; this is an apple cinnamon martini.
BACK TO RECIPE BLOG