The appletini offers a bitter yet sweet flavor and is a favorite of many.
Yield: 1 Appletini
- Martini glass
- Garnish Spear or Toothpick
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 0.5 oz Apple Pucker
- 1 splash Lime Juice
- 1 scoop Ice
- 1 wedge Lime
- 1 whole Cherry
- Fill a martini glass with ice and water, then set it aside to chill.
- Add a scoop of ice to the shaker.
- Add the vodka, apple pucker, and a splash of lime juice to the shaker.
- Stir the ingredients together with a bar spoon.
- Dump the ice water from the martini glass and then strain the contents of the shaker into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a cherry, speared.
It's important to chill both the martini glass and the beverage contents before presenting the cocktail. This ensures the beverage will be as cool as possible while it is consumed.